Introducing Snell SA 2015 Helmets – Superior Protection
Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the
strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher
requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low
lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant
M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints.NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 has passed
"Low Velocity" impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes.
NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 certified has passed “Low Lateral” impact tests focusing on the
key area around the ear and temple.
- Best for multi-use, stock car, drag racing, sprint car, karting.
- Defined "Wave Eliminators" increase functionality from an aerodynamics aspect
- Optimally designed shield pivot system
- Shield latch opens with ease
- Recessed eye port offer a 100% shield seal
- Head and Neck restraint compatible, additional hardware required
- Radio communications available
- Side pipe air option available